Earn 235 - 692 points upon purchasing this product.
Brazilian Curly Bundles + Frontal (Transparent Lace)
$235.06 – $691.58
Deal includes three bundles/four bundles + one 13*4 frontal.
This curl pattern features curls that intertwine with each other. You can rock this curly style defined or dry. You are guaranteed to turn heads with BHE Jerry Curl hair.
- Length: 8″-30″, please know that wavy and curly hair is measured when stretched out to straight.
- Texture: Jerry Curly. This hair will arrive in tight, intertwined curls, and can be loosened up.
- Weight: Each bundle contains 3.5-3.8OZ (100g+-)
- Grade: Brazilian 10A, single drawn.
- Color: natural virgin hair tone, meaning that the hair is collected from individuals and might not have a unified color/shine. Our Brazilian virgin hair is free of any harsh chemicals. The texture goes through days of steaming to ensure that we can provide up to 10 different hair textures.
- Lace: Transparent lace
- Usability: Last up to 1-3 years with proper care. Frontals last up to 4-12 weeks and need regular maintenance. We recommend replacing your frontals/closures when after each installment. You can seek more information about frontal maintenance with your stylist as it may be different for different techniques of the stylist.
How to Care
Longevity Tips: Please make sure to seal your weft and deep condition the hair frequently as advised on our Hair Care Tips. This hair is collected from individuals so each bundle may have slightly different reactions to heat and color.
Haircare: Only brush through the hair with a wide-tooth comb when the hair is saturated in conditioner. Please know that curly textured hair will go through more tangling and breakage than normal silk straight hair due to friction. Make sure to deep condition regularly and apply ORS polisher to make the hair ends healthy. Braid your hair at night into 2-3 braids and sleep with a bonnet will help reduce excessive tangling caused during sleep. Only style your curly hair with fingers when it’s dry. Brushing curly hair when it’s dry will cause breakage and frizziness. To learn what’s the best hair grade for you, read this article The Difference Between Hair Grades.
Shipping & Return
- Processing: 3-5 business days (not including non-business days, non business hours and holidays).
- Shipping: Please see shipping policy.
- 7 Day no reason return on unaltered, unused products. Please see return policy.
Q: What’s the difference between your hair types Brazilian, Malaysian, SEA, Vietnamese Remy.
A: Brazilian 10A virgin hair is our best-seller, affordable 100% single-drawn virgin hair that is full from the weft to tips. Malaysian 9A virgin hair is essentially the same quality as 10A Brazilian virgin hair but is thinner towards the tips. SEA double drawn hair is long length donor hair folded in half then trimmed at the ends to achieve zero flyaway, it is also one of the most luxurious hair in the market. Vietnamese Remy hair is an affordable, slightly processed human hair that has reasonable longevity for its super affordable prices, great for customers who are looking for quick weaves that are budget friendly.
Q: How do I buy wholesale?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.