Earn 183 - 640 points upon purchasing this product.
Brazilian Straight (10A) Bundles + Closure
$183.00 – $639.76
The deal includes two/three bundles/four bundles + one 4*4 closure.
Silk straight is the best hair texture! Our Brazilian silk straight hair is lustrous and has little flyaway problems! This hair holds curls extremely well (for days!). It’s easy to maintain, smooth and silky. Anyone can pull off BHE silk straight hair effortlessly!
- Length: 8″-30″, please know that wavy and curly hair is measured when stretched out to straight.
- Texture: Silk straight. The hair will arrive in a natural straight state and you can straighten or curl the hair to achieve the perfect look you want.
- Weight: 100g+- (3.5oz+-)
- Grade: Brazilian 10A, single drawn.
- Color: natural virgin hair tone, meaning that the hair is collected from individuals and might not have a unified color/shine. Our Brazilian virgin hair is free of any harsh chemicals.
- Lace: Transparent lace
- Usability: Last up to 1-3 years with proper care. Closures last up to 4-12 weeks and need regular maintenance. We recommend replacing your frontals/closures when after each installment. You can seek more information about frontal maintenance with your stylist as it may be different for different techniques of the stylist.
- Processing: 3-5 business days (not including non-business days, non-business hours, and holidays).
- Shipping: Please see shipping policy.
- 7 Day no reason return on unaltered, unused products. Please see return policy.
- Longevity Tips: Please make sure to seal your weft and deep condition the hair frequently as advised on our Hair Care Tips. This hair is collected from individuals so each bundle may have slightly different reactions to heat and color.
- Haircare: Gently brush through the hair with a wide-tooth comb in the morning and at night to detangle. Make sure to deep condition regularly and apply ORS polisher to make the hair ends healthy. Braid your hair at night into 2-3 braids and sleep with a bonnet will help reduce excessive tangling caused during sleep. Don’t forcefully brush through dry hair as it may cause breakage and shedding as dryness will have increased friction and may pull your hair off the weft.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.