Earn 120 - 395 points upon purchasing this product.
Malaysian Water Wave 9A 3 Bundle Deal
$120.15 – $394.70
This deal includes 3 OR 4 bundles.
Malaysian Water Wave virgin hair features intertwined soft waves that can be washed and air-dried to achieve the most beautiful wavy pattern. The waves are soft and can be easily styled with hair products. You use curly hair lotions to wear this hair wet and wavy.
- Length: 8″-28″, please know that wavy and curly hair is measured when stretched out to straight.
- Texture: Water Wave. The hair will arrive waves intertwined with each other. The pattern will loosen up to natural waves after washing and air-drying.
- Grade: Malaysian 9A, single drawn. Meaning that there will be long and short strands just like real human hair.
- Weight: 100g+- (3.5oz+-)
- Color: natural virgin hair tone, meaning that the hair is collected from individuals and might not have a unified color/shine/jet black color.
- Usability: Last up to 1-3 years with proper care.
- Processing: within 24 hours (not including non-business days, non-business hours, and holidays).
- Shipping: Please see shipping policy.
- 7 Day no reason return on unaltered, unused products. Please see return policy.
- Longevity Tips: Please make sure to seal your weft and deep condition the hair frequently as advised on our Hair Care Tips. This hair is collected from individuals so each bundle may have slightly different reactions to heat and color.
- Haircare: Water Wave is considered curly/wavy hair. Please know that curlier hair may last shorter than the same quality hair in silk straight or slight wavy patterns. Please make sure to comb through the hair only when it is fully saturated in a sulfate-free conditioner. Make sure to deep condition regularly and apply ORS polisher to make the hair ends healthy. Braid your hair at night into 2-3 braids and sleep with a bonnet will help reduce excessive tangling caused during sleep. Don’t forcefully brush through dry curly hair as it may cause breakage and shedding as dryness will have increased friction and may pull your hair off the weft. You can use a wide-tooth comb to comb through this hair when it’s freshly washed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.