Vietnamese Deep Wave 8A 1 Bundle
$26.00 – $90.00
BHE Remy hair is an affordable, slightly processed human hair that lasts up to a year with proper care.
- Texture: Deep Wave. The hair will arrive in coils that can be then washed and loosened. The volume of your hair will increase dramatically after the pattern gets loosened up.
- Weight: 100g+- (3.5oz+-)
- Grade: Remy 8A, single drawn. Remy hair is slightly processed human hair, though as luxurious as virgin hair, it is a great affordable hair type.
- Color: 1B, natural black
- Usability: Last up to 6 months to a year with proper care. It can be reused. You can seek more information about frontal maintenance with your stylist as it may be different for different techniques of the stylist.
- Processing: within 24 hours (not including non-business days, non business hours and holidays).
- Shipping: Please see shipping policy.
- 7 Day no reason return on unaltered, unused products. Please see return policy.
- Longevity Tips: Please make sure to seal your weft and deep condition the hair frequently as advised on our Hair Care Tips.
- Haircare: Deep Wave is considered curly hair. Please know that curly hair is high maintenance and may last shorter than the same quality hair in silk straight or slight wavy pattern. Please make sure to detangle and unwrap the coils only when the hair is fully saturated in a sulfate-free conditioner. Make sure to deep condition regularly and apply ORS polisher to make the hair ends healthy. Braid your hair at night into 2-3 braids and sleep with a bonnet will help reduce excessive tangling caused during sleep. Don’t forcefully brush through dry curly hair as it may cause breakage and shedding as dryness will have increased friction and may pull your hair off the weft. It’s recommended to style this hair only with hands as combing through curly hair will cause shedding and frizziness.
8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.