Brazilian Curly 10A 1 Bundle
$30.00 – $124.00
1 Single Bundle
Jerry curly is curly hair that can be worn “wet” or dry and puffy! This curl pattern features curls that intertwine with each other.
- Length: 8″-30″, please know that wavy and curly hair is measured when stretched out to straight.
- Texture: Jerry Curly. This hair will arrive in tight, intertwined curls, and can be loosened up.
- Grade: Brazilian 10A, single drawn.
- Color: natural virgin hair tone, meaning that the hair is collected from individuals and might not have a unified color/shine. Our Brazilian virgin hair is free of any harsh chemicals. The texture goes through days of steaming to ensure that we can provide up to 10 different hair textures.
- Usability: Last up to 1-3 years with proper care.
- Longevity Tips: Please make sure to seal your weft and deep condition the hair frequently as advised on our Hair Care Tips. This hair is collected from individuals so each bundle may have slightly different reactions to heat and color.
- Haircare: Only brush through the hair with a wide-tooth comb when the hair is saturated in conditioner. Please know that curly textured hair will go through more tangling and breakage than normal silk straight hair due to friction. Make sure to deep condition regularly and apply ORS polisher to make the hair ends healthy. Braid your hair at night into 2-3 braids and sleep with a bonnet will help reduce excessive tangling caused during sleep. Only style your curly hair with fingers when it’s dry. Brushing curly hair when it’s dry will cause breakage and frizziness.
- Processing: within 24 hours (not including non-business days, non-business hours, and holidays).
- Shipping: Please see shipping policy.
- 7 Day no reason return on unaltered, unused products. Please see return policy.
- Can be lifted to #27
- 3.2-3.5 oz per bundle, approximately 100g
- 100% virgin hair. No chemical processing, free of dyes
- Can be styled with heat, curled, straightened.
- Last 1-3 years with proper care
- Minimum shedding or tangling, please know that natural human hair may have tangles and shedding to a normal degree as long as it’s not excessive.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The amount of hair you need for a full head depends on your preference and the length you want. We generally use the rule below:
12″ – 14″ 2 Bundles
16″ – 22″ 3 Bundles
24″ – 30″ 4-5 Bundles
Double your longest length when purchasing hair longer than 24″ so that you have a full bottom. For example, 24×1, 26×1, 28×2. Sometimes you will need 5 bundles for a very full sew-in. Closures will not substitute the number of bundles you will need. Frontals may reduce the number of bundles depending on your length.
8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.