Silk Straight Bob Wig
$87.00 – $359.00
This silk straight bob wig is a must-have for all wig wearers. They are easy to manage with minimal shedding and tangling because of the hair length. For those who don’t want to deal with maintaining “inches”, bob wigs are perfect for you! Straight bob wigs are also good for all outfits and all occasions. We provide lace front and full lace bob wigs that are fully customizable.
Texture: Silk Straight
Color: natural virgin hair tone
Cap Size: one size fits all
Cap Type: please choose accordingly
Elastic straps in the back: yes
Baby hair: some in the front and back, not excessive
Plucked: slightly, we do not offer completely plucked wigs as it should be done by a stylist according to your facial structure.
Capsize: medium one size fits all, the elastic straps in the back can help you adjust the cap size slightly.
Bleached knots: not bleached, we recommend not to bleach your knots too much as our hair knots are tiny and can be invisible with proper makeup application. Bleaching knots may cause excessive shedding as bleach can damage the hair and loosen the knots tied onto the lace grids.
It can be styled with heat, can be air-dried to achieve natural wavy. Please follow our hair care tips for the best practice.
processing time: 1-3 business days. Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days after the order is placed and will arrive within 3-6 days, you will receive a tracking # 2-3 business days after the item is shipped.
PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING POLICY
Contact us if you have any questions about your order. Please contact during business hours, 10 AM- 7 PM Monday-Friday and 11 AM-3 PM Saturday, EST.
Click on this image to compare lace front, full lace, and 360 lace wig. For more information, check out our FAQs page or live chat us!
Bob Wig Collection
Bob wigs are super easy to wear and easy to manage. They are affordable, stylish and good for all weather and outfits! Our bob wigs are easy to pop on and off and made with only pure human hair. You can style with heat tools and even color the hair! Human hair bob wig’s affordability and easiness make them very popular among all kinds of clients.
Comparison between Lace front, 360 lace, and full lace wigs
- A lace front wig is half hand-tied and half machine-made. Lace front wigs offer ear to ear lace coverage and can give you natural hairline in the front. Customers choose lace front because it is the most affordable type of wig. If applied correctly, a lace front unit can look very natural when the hair is down, but it’s hard to do a natural looking updo because it doesn’t have lace in the back.
- A 360 Lace wig has hand-tied lace around the entire hairline including front and back. and machine-made tracks on the top. This type of unit is good for wearing hair both up and down. The 360 degrees “realistic scalp” lace will make your hair look natural in every direction. 360 wigs cost more than lace front but less than full lace. But there are usually fewer options textures.
- We have to say, the full lace wig is the best of the best! It’s hand-tied lace for the entire cap. You can part your hair anywhere, braid anywhere, part from front to the back and do updo and ponytail. Full lace wig will handle them all! The hair looks like all growing from your scalp. The elastic lace will fit your head perfectly and lay all the hair flat. Full lace wigs are more expensive than the above but we totally recommend it if you want to invest in a great quality wig with high versatility.
While every brand offers products that are slightly different here and there, BHE guarantees that every unit that we offer is well constructed, carefully hand-tied and with high-quality hair that will last a long time. What’s the point of investing in a cheap unit just to watch it shed away and become un-wearable in few weeks! As a quality vendor, we only provide hair products that will bring back returning customers.
BHE Virgin hair bob lace wigs are:
- Hair type: Natural virgin hair/ high grade 613 and colored hair transformed from raw virgin hair
- Density: In between 150% to 180% density
- Lace material: Soft thin lace
- Capsize: One size (Our wigs have adjustable bands in the back that can alter your capsize by 1 to 2 inches, this is why we don’t offer different cap sizes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s the difference between lace front wig, 360 lace wig, and full lace wig?
A: A lace front wig is half hand-tied lace and half machine made wefts. It is the most affordable one out of the three and can give you a natural hairline in the front from ear to ear.
A 360 lace wig has lace around your entire hairline and tracks only at the top. It is very good for doing updos because it can make a natural hairline around the entire head, even including the back of the neck.
A full lace wig is often more expensive. But this wig is literally SO GOOD! It can lay super flat because it’s all hand-tied lace around the entire cap. You can part anywhere you like and still have a natural part anywhere! This wig usually has a higher density than the others because it’s made to look like all hair grows out from your own scalp. Full lace unit is definitely the most versatile one, so if you don’t mind spending extra dollars, you should definitely consider getting a full lace wig that can last you throughout four seasons!
Q: What is your wig’s density?
A: Our density is between 150% to 180%. We cannot give out an exact density because it’s not an accurate system. But we can definitely guarantee that our wigs are full from top to the bottom and the hair is very healthy and customizable. As we know, hair is hand-tied onto the lace. Higher density means tying more hair onto each grid. This might cause excessive shedding.
Q: How should I care for the wig?
A: Co-wash before install. Deep conditioning once every week or two weeks. Wash with shampoo only when there is an excessive amount of build-up. All hair tangles and sheds as long as it’s a normal amount. Make sure you de-tangle any part before wetting the hair to avoid excessive shedding. Keep heat, hair dyes and bleach to a minimum and avoid heavy hair products to prolong the usage. Comb through any tangles every day with wide tooth comb(do not comb through textures that have tighter waves or curls). Keep in mind that the hair is hand-tied onto the lace and it’s natural to endure normal shedding. Check out our hair care tips for more information.
Q: How long does the hair texture last?
A: It’s hard to answer this question because it really depends on how the customer takes care of the hair. Human hair units can last up to 1 to 3 years if you take care of the hair properly. Straight and wavy textures will last longer than curlier textures. Also, natural color hair lasts longer than colored and blonde hair but it will still last a year+. Check out our hair care tips for how to take care of your hair.
Q: Are the wigs pre-plucked
A: Pre-plucking is actually very personalized customization. Pre-plucking does make the unit look more natural and less wiggy but it also causes hair loss and shedding. It might not be what all customers are looking for. Pre-plucked hairline has to match your own hairline or the hairline that you want to have. We cannot make that decision for our customers. Many brands offer “pre-plucked” hairline but they are in fact just shorter baby hair. That’s why many Youtube gurus still have to pluck their unit even though the product is labeled “pre-plucked”.
Q: Is your hair virgin hair?
10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20"
|Wig Cap Type||
Full Lace Wig, Lace Frontal Wig
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.