Brazilian Loose Wave Lace Front Wig
$104.00 – $473.00
BHE Brazilian loose wave hair features totally glamourous big S-shaped waves that boost your hair volume naturally. This hair can be wanded to perfection. The waves are soft to touch and reform after each wash. If you want natural-looking wavy hair but don’t have the magic hands with hair curlers, our loose wave hair is your lifesaver, literally!
- Enjoy more inches and volumes for less $. Please know that hair extensions are measured when the hair is stretched out to a completely straight state. Please see our length guide below for reference.
- Hair Grade: 10A Brazilian virgin hair
- Texture: Loose wave. This is virgin hair, meaning that the wavy pattern won’t come 100% the same on every unit. This hair will come in with thick, loose coils that can be washed and loosen up to natural S shaped waves. You can also achieve “unintentional” natural waves when you just simply wash and air-dry our loose wave tresses. After loosening up, these waves will relax and create the best voluminous hair that has so much luster.
- Color: natural virgin tone
- Size: small, medium, large (Please order medium if you don’t know your size)
- Cap Type: 13×4 Lace Front Wig
- Combs: Included
- Lace: medium brown
- Elastic Straps: Included, you can wear this unit glueless.
- Baby hair: a moderate amount
- Hairline: Our wigs come with natural looking hairline that’s less dense so you don’t have to do too much when installing. Your hairstylist can also pluck more according to your facial structure.
- Density: We offer 150 density and 180 density. 150 density is great for an everyday natural look. 180 density has a lot of hair but it’s right before it becomes “too wiggy”. A 180 density wig will also appear to look longer than a 150 density wig at the same length.
- No bleached knots: Bleaching knots cause excessive shedding. Longevity is BHE’s first priority. Please only let a professional hairstylist bleach your knots. We recommend using makeup to cover your knots.
Processing time: 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days.
Shipping: SHIPPING POLICY, 3-6 business days to US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia. For other countries, please see our shipping policy.
Return/Exchange Policy: Due to hygiene concerns, we accept returns on COMPLETELY UNALTERED merchandise as long as the return request is initiated within a generous 7 days period from receiving the package. Details please see RETURN POLICY.
Have questions? Live Chat us! Hours: 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM Monday-Friday and 11:30 AM-2:30 PM Saturday, EST. Email: [email protected]
DUE TO LACE SHORTAGE, SOME ITEMS MAY RUN OUT OF STOCK FAST! HURRY AND GET YOURS BEFORE WE SELL OUT!
How to choose your density
- 150 density will look full on shorter hair from 8″-20″.
- 150 is perfect if you want thinner, natural-looking hair that doesn’t look “wiggy”.
- 180 density is a lot more volume and typically appears to be longer than 150 density even given the same hair length.
- It’s recommended to get 180 density for 24″-30″ for a fuller hair unless you are going for natural volume.
- Higher the density, the heavier the unit is.
- Curly textures need less density to look full.
- To achieve a voluminous and thick look for straight and wavy texture, we recommend getting 180 density. The straighter the hair, the less body it has.
- Bigger head size and a taller person may need higher density to make their hair look full.
- Haircare: Loose wave hair is easy to maintain just like body wave and straight hair. One thing to keep in mind is that, you should wash and deep condition the hair to loosen up the coils that BHE loose wave hair comes in. Forcefully brushing through the thick coils may cause breakage and tangling. After deep conditioning, brushing, and air-drying, we recommend applying Moroccan oil or ORS Olive Oil Frizz Control & Shine Glossing Hair Polisher to keep the hair smooth and healthy. We recommend wearing our BHE loose wave hair with minimum glue or glueless and take the unit off before bed. If you have a firm glue install, please make sure to braid the hair loosely into 2 or 3 braids, and sleep with a bonnet or silk scarf to avoid the hair getting excessively tangled during sleep. Need more haircare details? Please Hair Care Page.
- Disclaimer: Hair strands are hand-tied onto the lace grid and machine sewed onto the weft. Minimum shedding and tangling are normal just like your own natural hair would shed. Over bleached knots, vigorous brushing, and bad hair care will cause the hair to shed excessively. If you have questions about the best hair practice, feel free to contact BHE by emailing [email protected] We will provide you the best hair care instructions based on your specific product’s condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Wig Length|| |
8" 150 density(sold out), 10" 150 density(sold out), 12"150 density(sold out), 14"150 density, 16"150 density, 18"150 density, 20"150 density, 22"150 density, 22" 180 density, 24"150 density, 24" 180 density, 26"150 density, 26" 180 density, 28"150 density, 28" 180 density, 30"150 density, 30 180 density