Brazilian Loose Deep Wave Lace Front Wig
$104.00 – $473.00
BHE Brazilian loose deep wave hair is a naturally wavy hair that comes in unified waves that are soft to touch. It is similar to loose wave hair after washing, however, loose wave hair features thick spiral coils that become tighter waves towards the tip of the hair. Loose deep wave hair has soft waves from the top towards the ends. This hair can be washed and air-dried to achieve beautiful crimped beach wave looks.
- Please know that hair extensions are measured when the hair is stretched out to a completely straight state. Please see our length guide below for reference.
- Hair Grade: 10A Brazilian virgin hair
- Texture: Loose deep wave. This is virgin hair, meaning that the wavy pattern won’t come 100% the same on every unit. This hair will come in unified “crimped” looking soft waves. You can also wash and air-dry our loose deep wave hair to achieve natural beachy waves.
- Color: natural virgin tone
- Size: small, medium, large (Please order medium if you don’t know your size)
- Cap Type: 13×4 Lace Front Wig
- Combs: Included
- Lace: medium brown
- Elastic Straps: Included, you can wear this unit glueless.
- Baby hair: a moderate amount
- Hairline: Our wigs come with natural looking hairline that’s less dense so you don’t have to do too much when installing. Your hairstylist can also pluck more according to your facial structure.
- Density: We offer 150 density and 180 density. 150 density is great for an everyday natural look. 180 density has a lot of hair but it’s right before it becomes “too wiggy”. A 180 density wig will also appear to look longer than a 150 density wig at the same length.
- No bleached knots: Bleaching knots cause excessive shedding. Longevity is BHE’s first priority. Please only let a professional hairstylist bleach your knots. We recommend using makeup to cover your knots.
Processing time: 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days.
Shipping: SHIPPING POLICY, 3-6 business days to US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia. For other countries, please see our shipping policy.
Return/Exchange Policy: Due to hygiene concerns, we accept returns on COMPLETELY UNALTERED merchandise as long as the return request is initiated within a generous 7 days period from receiving the package. Details please see RETURN POLICY.
Have questions? Live Chat us! Hours: 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM Monday-Friday and 11:30 AM-2:30 PM Saturday, EST. Email: [email protected]
DUE TO LACE SHORTAGE, SOME ITEMS MAY RUN OUT OF STOCK FAST! HURRY AND GET YOURS BEFORE WE SELL OUT!
How to choose your density
- 150 density will look full on shorter hair from 8″-20″.
- 150 is perfect if you want thinner, natural-looking hair that doesn’t look “wiggy”.
- 180 density is a lot more volume and typically appears to be longer than 150 density even given the same hair length.
- It’s recommended to get 180 density for 24″-30″ for a fuller hair unless you are going for natural volume.
- Higher the density, the heavier the unit is.
- Curly textures need less density to look full.
- To achieve a voluminous and thick look for straight and wavy texture, we recommend getting 180 density. The straighter the hair, the less body it has.
- Bigger head size and a taller person may need higher density to make their hair look full.
Haircare: Loose deep wave hair is relatively easy to maintain. To keep the waves unified, shiny and popping, you can use a little it of curly hair lotion mixed with water to keep the waves refreshed. After deep conditioning, brushing, and air-drying, we recommend applying Moroccan oil or ORS Olive Oil Frizz Control & Shine Glossing Hair Polisher to keep the hair smooth and healthy. We recommend wearing our BHE loose deep wave unit with minimum glue or glueless and take the unit off before bed. If you have a firm glue install, please make sure to braid the hair loosely into 2 or 3 braids, and sleep with a bonnet or silk scarf to avoid the hair getting excessively tangled during sleep. Need more haircare details? Please Hair Care Page.
Disclaimer: Hair strands are hand-tied onto the lace grid and machine sewed onto the weft. Minimum shedding and tangling are normal just like your own natural hair would shed. Over bleached knots, vigorous brushing, and bad hair care will cause the hair to shed excessively. If you have questions about the best hair practice, feel free to contact BHE by emailing [email protected] We will provide you the best hair care instructions based on your specific product’s condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
8" 150 density(sold out), 10" 150 density(sold out), 12"150 density(sold out), 14"150 density, 16"150 density, 18"150 density, 20"150 density, 22"150 density, 22" 180 density, 24"150 density, 24" 180 density, 26"150 density, 26" 180 density, 28"150 density, 28" 180 density, 30"150 density, 30 180 density
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.