Brazilian Jerry Curly Wig
$101.00 – $475.00
(Currently, only light brown lace frontal wigs are available)
BHE Brazilian jerry curly hair is very similar to our 3C Kinky Curly Wig. This unit is made with curly hair that naturally intertwines with each other. It features tight curls that can be worn “wet” or puffy. Our jerry curly hair has layered curls that are lightweight and so soft to touch. If you are not sure about the 3C spiral curls but would like to try the most natural-looking curly hair wig, this is the unit for you!
- Length: Pre-plucked lace front wigs are available in 8″-30″. No-plucked lace front wigs are available in 8″-26″. Full lace wigs and 360 lace frontal wigs are available in 8″-26″. Please know that curly hair is measured when it’s stretched out to straight. Please see our length guide below for reference.
- Texture: Jerry curly. BHE jerry curly hair is virgin hair, meaning that the curl patterns on each unit may slightly vary. This hair will come in tight clean curls that intertwine with each other. Please know that the hair will come in tight and clean curls that intertwine close to each other. After washing, this beautiful curly hair will loosen up and the volume will increase dramatically. You can easily wear this jerry curly hair “wet” or air-dry it to achieve natural “big hair” that bounce and flow in the wind.
- Color: natural virgin tone
- Size: small, medium, large (Please order medium if you don’t know your size)
- Cap Type: This curly unit is available in lace front wigs, full lace wigs, and 360 lace frontal wigs.
- Combs: Included
- Lace: light brown, fits most skin tones.
- Elastic Straps: Included, you can wear this unit glueless.
- Baby hair: a moderate amount
- Pre-plucked/No-plucked: Our pre-plucked wigs come with the thinner hairline at the front of the unit, you can pluck more if you’d like to thin out the edges. Our No-plucked wigs come with a thick hairline. You can wear it behind your natural hairline or refer to a professional stylist to pluck it according to your hairline.
- Density: We offer 150 density and 180 density. 150 density is great for an everyday natural look. 180 density will look thick and healthy, but just the right amount of hair before it’s too thick. A 180 density wig will also appear to look longer than a 150 density wig at the same length.
- No bleached knots: Bleaching knots cause excessive shedding. Longevity is BHE’s first priority. Please only let a professional hairstylist bleach your knots.
- Haircare: Deep wave hair is considered a curly texture and is high maintenance. It’s normal for curly hair to last shorter than the same quality hair in silk straight and loose wavy textures. Please gently style this beautiful curly deep wave hair with fingers and ONLY brush through the hair with a detangle brush when it’s saturated in conditioner or curly hair products. It’s easier for curly hair to shed and tangle more than silk straight hair, we recommend applying Moroccan oil or ORS Olive Oil Frizz Control & Shine Glossing Hair Polisher to keep the hair smooth and healthy. You can also carry a frizz spray or use a leave-in curly hair lotion to keep the frizz in check. Deep conditioning the hair regularly for 15-20 minutes will help your curls bounce back if it ever becomes frizzy after wearing for a while. We recommend wearing our BHE deep wave hair with minimum glue or glueless and take the unit off before bed. If you have a firm glue install, please make sure to braid the hair loosely into 2 or 3 braids, and sleep with a bonnet or silk scarf to avoid the hair getting excessively tangled during sleep. Need more haircare details? Please Hair Care Page.
- Disclaimer: Hair strands are hand-tied onto the lace grid and machine sewed onto the weft. Minimum shedding and tangling are normal just like your own natural hair would shed. Over bleached knots, vigorous brushing, and bad hair care will cause the hair to shed excessively. If you have questions about the best hair practice, feel free to contact BHE by emailing [email protected] We will provide you the best hair care instructions based on your specific product’s condition.
Processing time: PRE-PLUCKED 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS/ NO-PLUCKED 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS /180 DENSITY 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days.
Shipping: SHIPPING POLICY, 3-6 business days USA, CANADA, UK, EUROPE. For other countries, please see our shipping policy.
Return/Exchange Policy: WE ONLY ACCEPT EXCHANGES AND RETURNS OF MEDIUM-SIZED WIGS! WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGE OF LARGE CAP SIZE OR SMALL CAP SIZE WIGS, IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR SIZE, PLEASE ORDER MEDIUM. WE ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS OF PRODUCT IN THE ORIGINAL CONDITION WITH ALL PACKAGING ATTACHED. RETURNS NEED TO BE INITIATED WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY. Details please see RETURN POLICY.
Click on this image to compare lace front, full lace, and 360 lace wig. For more information, check out our FAQs page or live chat us!
How to choose your density
- 150 density will look full on shorter hair from 8″-20″.
- 150 is perfect if you want thinner, natural-looking hair that doesn’t look “wiggy”.
- 180 density is a lot more volume and typically appears to be longer than 150 density even given the same hair length.
- It’s recommended to get 180 density for 24″-30″ for a fuller hair unless you are going for natural volume.
- Higher the density, the heavier the unit is.
- Curly textures need less density to look full.
- To achieve a voluminous and thick look for straight and wavy texture, we recommend getting 180 density. The straighter the hair, the less body it has.
- Bigger head size and a taller person may need higher density to make their hair look full.
Please contact us during business hours if you have questions, 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM Monday-Friday and 11:30 AM-2:30 PM Saturday, EST. You may email [email protected] for any general questions. We are here to help you 24/7. Please know that our customer service operates in American time, answers may be slow during non-business hours.
Please know that due to Covid-19, the lace material is in a global shortage. Full lace wigs and 360 lace frontal wigs’ stock is changing quickly. It’s possible that the length you ordered has run out but we have yet to update the status on our website. We will try our best to fulfill all the Branded Babes orders, but if we really can’t provide a product, a BHE rep will contact you by phone within 24 hours to see if you’d like a substitute, if it’s not accepted, a full refund will be credited back to you immediately. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your wig’s density?
A: We offer 150 density, 180 density.
Q: How should I care for the wig?
A: Please see hair care page.
Q: Are the wigs pre-plucked
A: We offer no pluck wigs and ready to wear pre-plucked wigs. No pluck wigs are for people who would like to wear their units behind their natural hairline. Pre-plucked wigs are for full coverage and are ready to wear out of the package with simple makeup application.
|Wig Length|| |
8" 150 density, 10" 150 density, 12"150 density, 14"150 density, 16"150 density, 18"150 density, 20"150 density, 22"150 density, 22" 180 density, 24"150 density, 24" 180 density, 26"150 density, 26" 180 density, 28"150 density, 28" 180 density, 30"150 density, 30 180 density
|Wig Cap Type|| |
Lace Frontal Wig, Full Lace Wig (SOLD OUT), 360 Lace Frontal Wig (SOLD OUT)
Large, Medium, Small
Slightly pre-plucked (ready to wear)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.