Earn 244 - 599 points upon purchasing this product.
(Transparent Lace 13×4) Brazilian Deep Wave Wig
$244.00 – $599.00
This Deep Wave wig has a wavy+curly texture that has a little bit of twist to it. This texture is popular for its ability to style to “wet” “dry” “puffy” “kinky straight” and still revert back to its natural curly texture when wet. It is one of our most versatile curly textures.
- Texture: Deep wave. This is virgin hair, meaning that the curl pattern is not 100% the same for every unit. However, the nature of this curly hair is coils that are looser than kinky curly but tighter than loose wave hair. This hair is considered a semi curly/semi wavy texture. The size of the coils will slightly vary between each unit. Please know that the hair will come in tight and clean coils that stick closely to each other. After washing, this beautiful curly hair will loosen up and the volume will increase dramatically.
- Color: natural virgin tone
- Size: small, medium, large (Please order medium if you don’t know your size)
- Cap Type: 13×4 Lace Front Wig. Deep parting from ear to ear
- Combs and elastic straps for security: Included. This wig is glueless
- Lace: Transparent lace. Fits all skin tones. Can be tinted with lace tint to blend well with dark skin tones
- Baby hair: a moderate amount
- Hairline: Slightly pre-plucked. Your hairstylist can also pluck more according to your facial structure
- Density: 150 density is great for an everyday natural look that’s not too thin. 180 density has more hair and creates more volumes.
- Knots: Not bleached or lightly bleached. Lightly bleached knots wigs will have processing time 6-8 working days. We lightly bleach the hair knots on the lace so they can appear more invisible than unbleached. Bleaching knots is a harsh chemical process which can cause shedding, to ensure that the longevity of the wig is still protected, we do not over-bleach knots thus some may still be visible. If you prefer longevity and use a knot sealer, you can choose “Not-bleached knots” option.
- Processing time: 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days
- Shipping: SHIPPING POLICY, 3-6 business days to US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia. For other countries, please see our shipping policy
- Seven (7) day return on un-used products in its original condition. SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE. Details please see RETURN POLICY.
Haircare: Deep wave hair is considered a curly texture and is high maintenance. It’s normal for curly hair to last shorter than the same quality hair in silk straight and loose wavy textures. Please gently style this beautiful curly deep wave hair with fingers and ONLY brush through the hair with a detangle brush when it’s saturated in conditioner or curly hair products. It’s easier for curly hair to shed and tangle more than silk straight hair does, we recommend applying Moroccan oil or ORS Olive Oil Frizz Control & Shine Glossing Hair Polisher to keep the hair smooth and healthy. You can also carry a frizz spray or use a leave-in curly hair lotion to keep the frizz in check. Deep conditioning the hair regularly for 15-20 minutes will help your curls bounce back if it ever becomes frizzy after wearing for a while. We recommend wearing our BHE deep wave hair with minimum glue or glueless and take the unit off before bed. If you have a firm glue install, please make sure to braid the hair loosely into 2 or 3 braids, and sleep with a bonnet or silk scarf to avoid the hair getting excessively tangled during sleep. Need more haircare details? Please Hair Care Page.
8" 150 density(sold out), 10" 150 density, 12"150 density, 14"150 density, 16"150 density, 18"150 density, 20"150 density, 22"150 density, 22" 180 density, 24"150 density, 24" 180 density, 26"150 density, 26" 180 density, 28"150 density, 28" 180 density, 30"150 density, 30 180 density