Brazilian Deep Wave Lace Front Wig
$106.00 – $475.00
BHE Brazilian deep wave hair is one of the most popular curly textures we offer. This exotic curly hair is full of body and versatility. It’s the most perfect texture for the “wet” look. You can also air-dry our deep wave hair to achieve the flowy, light-weight, vocational “big puffy hair”. BHE deep wave can be straightened or curled to create textured kinky straight looks. (Hair in the video and photos: 26″ inches, 180 density)
- Enjoy more inches and volumes for less $. Please know that hair extensions are measured when the hair is stretched out to a completely straight state. Please see our length guide below for reference.
- Hair Grade: 10A Brazilian virgin hair
- Texture: Deep wave. This is virgin hair, meaning that the curl pattern is not 100% the same for every unit. However, the nature of this curly hair is coils that are looser than kinky curly but tighter than loose wave hair. This hair is considered a semi curly/semi wavy texture. The size of the coils will slightly vary between each unit. Please know that the hair will come in tight and clean coils that stick closely to each other. After washing, this beautiful curly hair will loosen up and the volume will increase dramatically.
- Color: natural virgin tone
- Size: small, medium, large (Please order medium if you don’t know your size)
- Cap Type: 13×4 Lace Front Wig
- Combs: Included
- Lace: medium brown
- Elastic Straps: Included, you can wear this unit glueless.
- Baby hair: a moderate amount
- Hairline: Our wigs come with natural looking hairline that’s less dense so you don’t have to do too much when installing. Your hairstylist can also pluck more according to your facial structure.
- Density: We offer 150 density and 180 density. 150 density is great for an everyday natural look. 180 density has a lot of hair but it’s right before it becomes “too wiggy”. A 180 density wig will also appear to look longer than a 150 density wig at the same length.
- No bleached knots: Bleaching knots cause excessive shedding. Longevity is BHE’s first priority. Please only let a professional hairstylist bleach your knots. We recommend using makeup to cover your knots.
Processing time: 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days.
Shipping: SHIPPING POLICY, 3-6 business days to US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia. For other countries, please see our shipping policy.
Return/Exchange Policy: Due to hygiene concerns, we accept returns on COMPLETELY UNALTERED merchandise as long as the return request is initiated within a generous 7 days period from receiving the package. Details please see RETURN POLICY.
Have questions? Live Chat us! Hours: 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM Monday-Friday and 11:30 AM-2:30 PM Saturday, EST. Email: [email protected]
DUE TO LACE SHORTAGE, SOME ITEMS MAY RUN OUT OF STOCK FAST! HURRY AND GET YOURS BEFORE WE SELL OUT!
How to choose your density
- 150 density will look full on shorter hair from 8″-20″.
- 150 is perfect if you want thinner, natural-looking hair that doesn’t look “wiggy”.
- 180 density is a lot more volume and typically appears to be longer than 150 density even given the same hair length.
- It’s recommended to get 180 density for 24″-30″ for a fuller hair unless you are going for natural volume.
- Higher the density, the heavier the unit is.
- Curly textures need less density to look full.
- To achieve a voluminous and thick look for straight and wavy texture, we recommend getting 180 density. The straighter the hair, the less body it has.
- Bigger head size and a taller person may need higher density to make their hair look full.
- Haircare: Deep wave hair is considered a curly texture and is high maintenance. It’s normal for curly hair to last shorter than the same quality hair in silk straight and loose wavy textures. Please gently style this beautiful curly deep wave hair with fingers and ONLY brush through the hair with a detangle brush when it’s saturated in conditioner or curly hair products. It’s easier for curly hair to shed and tangle more than silk straight hair does, we recommend applying Moroccan oil or ORS Olive Oil Frizz Control & Shine Glossing Hair Polisher to keep the hair smooth and healthy. You can also carry a frizz spray or use a leave-in curly hair lotion to keep the frizz in check. Deep conditioning the hair regularly for 15-20 minutes will help your curls bounce back if it ever becomes frizzy after wearing for a while. We recommend wearing our BHE deep wave hair with minimum glue or glueless and take the unit off before bed. If you have a firm glue install, please make sure to braid the hair loosely into 2 or 3 braids, and sleep with a bonnet or silk scarf to avoid the hair getting excessively tangled during sleep. Need more haircare details? Please Hair Care Page.
- Disclaimer: Hair strands are hand-tied onto the lace grid and machine sewed onto the weft. Minimum shedding and tangling are normal just like your own natural hair would shed. Over bleached knots, vigorous brushing, and bad hair care will cause the hair to shed excessively. If you have questions about the best hair practice, feel free to contact BHE by emailing [email protected] We will provide you the best hair care instructions based on your specific product’s condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Wig Length|| |
8" 150 density(sold out), 10" 150 density(sold out), 12"150 density(sold out), 14"150 density, 16"150 density, 18"150 density, 20"150 density, 22"150 density, 22" 180 density, 24"150 density, 24" 180 density, 26"150 density, 26" 180 density, 28"150 density, 28" 180 density, 30"150 density, 30 180 density