3 Tone Ombre 1b/4/27 Lace Frontal Wig
$210.00 – $451.00
Ombre hair is a fashionable hairstyle that isn’t as bold as bright colored hair but adds the perfect touch of hair color to boost your fashion presence. This 1b/4/27 hair goes from natural virgin black hair to light brown hair, then finished with honey blonde hair. With good curling tools, you can wear this hair with beautiful waves, or crimps! The amazing thing is, the body wave texture can be washed and air-dried to achieve a natural wavy pattern. You can then add some crimps and curly hair mousse to wear this hair the “wet” look. (Hair in photo 24″ body wave. The product photos have been styled with heat tools. The hair will come in its natural straight or body wave textures)
Our colored hair is approved by many hair influencers and is proven to hold curls beautifully. As we all know, bleached hair requires higher maintenance than virgin hair. Make sure to use a color protectant conditioner and deep condition the hair regularly to keep its softness and avoid any tangles.
- Length: 16″- 26″
- Lace: light brown, fits most skin tones.
- Texture: We offer Straight and Body Wave textures. Straight hair comes in a natural straight state, meaning that the hair won’t arrive in “silk straight” state. You can then proceed to style with a straightener or curling wand to create the perfect look for you. Body wave texture will come in big waves that can be washed and air-dried to achieve natural wavy looks.
- Color: 1b/4/27, natural virgin black, to light brown, to honey blonde. We try our best to present the true color of this unit, however, due to lighting differences and human eye differences, the real hair color may have a 5%-25% difference from what you see on your screen. Please understand that even the same color may appear to look differently from your phone or computer. If you have a strict color requirement, please make sure to contact us before you place the order to ensure that you aren’t expecting something too different.
- Cap Construction: 3-4 combs with elastic straps inside. All of our wigs can be worn glueless. This unit has lace coverage ear to ear. You can part it anywhere at the front.
- Cap Type: Lace frontal wig 13*4
- Size: Small, Medium, Large. Our medium wigs are the normal “ONE SIZE FITS ALL”. If you don’t know your size, please only order medium! If you have consistent fitting issues with medium-sized wigs, then you may choose your sizes accordingly, but our medium-sized wigs fit 80-90% of people.
- Density: We offer 150 density for this hair
- Baby hair: A moderate amount at the front.
- Hairline: Slightly pre-plucked at the front and ready to wear out of the package. You can refer to a hairstylist to pluck more if you like the thinned out hairline look.
- Knots: No bleached! Please know that colored hair is not as strong as virgin hair. We do not recommend bleaching this hair. BHE units have small hair knots that can be covered with makeup. If you do decide to bleach the knots, please know that the longevity of your unit will be shortened. Over bleaching may also cause excessive shedding and balding of the frontal.
- Haircare: Please know that bleached hair is high maintenance and needs gentle care. This unit is colored from the highest quality raw human hair, however, after bleaching and coloring, this hair has gone through processing and may not last as long as normal virgin straight hair. Please only use a sulfate-free, bleached hair-friendly shampoo when you have an excessive amount of hair product build-up. Frequent heat styling may cause breakage and tangles. Please treat this beautiful hair like how you would treat your own hair if it’s bleached. Use ORS polisher or Morocco oil to moisturize the hair daily. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle the hair every day. You should also regularly use sulfate-free deep conditioner to soak and re-live this highlight unit. For more details, see our hair care page.
Processing time: 3-5 business days, does not include holidays, weekends, or emergency delays.
Shipping: Please see shipping policy for US, CANADA, UK, EUROPE, 3-6 BUSINESS DAYS. There may be customs duties charged by your country if you are in Canada, UK, Europe, or other countries. We declare low value on all packages so our international Branded Babes don’t have to pay high customs fees. However, you are solely responsible for your country’s customs duties.
Return Policy: Due to the nature of colored hair, all sales are final for this unit. Please see the video and photos we provided on this page to understand what this highlight hair looks like in natural lighting.
How to choose your density
- 150 density will look full on shorter hair from 8″-20″.
- 150 is perfect if you want thinner, natural-looking hair that doesn’t look “wiggy”.
- 180 density is a lot more volume and typically appears to be longer than 150 density even given the same hair length.
- It’s recommended to get 180 density for 24″-30″ for a fuller hair unless you are going for natural volume.
- Higher the density, the heavier the unit is.
- Curly textures need less density to look full.
- To achieve a voluminous and thick look for straight and wavy texture, we recommend getting 180 density. The straighter the hair, the less body it has.
- Bigger head size and a taller person may need higher density.
Length GuideContact us if you have any questions about your order. Please contact us during business hours, 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM Monday-Friday and 11:30 AM-2:30 PM Saturday, EST. You can easily reach us through live chat and email [email protected] Please note that our customer service operates during American time, if you contact us during non-business hours, we will get back to you first thing as soon as our customer support is available!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your wig’s density?
A: We offer 150 density, 180 density.
Q: How should I care for the wig?
A: Please see hair care page.
Q: Are the wigs pre-plucked
A: We offer no pluck wigs and ready to wear pre-plucked wigs. No pluck wigs are for people who would like to wear their units behind their natural hairline. Pre-plucked wigs are for full coverage and are ready to wear out of the package with simple makeup application.
|Wig Length|| |
16"150 density, 18"150 density, 20"150 density, 22"150 density, 24"150 density, 26"150 density
|Wig Cap Type|| |
Lace Frontal Wig
Large, Medium, Small
Slightly pre-plucked (ready to wear)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.