TRANSPARENT LACE Blonde Lace Front Bob Wig
$348.00 – $409.00
Blondes definitely have more fun! Our blonde bob wigs have the perfect blunt cut look! You can dye this hair to any color and style it however you like with curling wands!
- Length: measured from the nape, not from the top! Longer length at more affordable prices!
- Texture: Silk straight. Silk straight blonde hair will arrive in a natural straight state, you can then use straightener at heat 220-250 to style it to silk straight or add waves to the silk straight hair.
- Color: 613
- Lace: Transparent lace. Blends with light skin tones easily. Blend with dark brown skin tone with proper lace tint!
- Size: small, medium, large
- Cap Type: 13×4 lace frontal
- Combs: Included
- Elastic Straps: Included, you can wear this unit glueless.
- Haircare: Blonde hair is high maintenance. Please Hair Care Page.
- Disclaimer: Our blonde hair is bleached raw human hair. Bleaching is a chemical process so blonde hair may last shorter than regular virgin hair. Our blonde hair is processed with the idea to keep its longevity.
Processing time: 1-3 business days.
Shipping: SHIPPING POLICY, 3-6 business days USA, CANADA, UK, EUROPE. For other countries, please see our shipping policy.
Return/Exchange Policy: WE ONLY ACCEPT EXCHANGES AND RETURNS OF MEDIUM-SIZED WIGS! Details please see RETURN POLICY.
How to choose your density
- 150 density will look full on shorter hair from 8″-20″.
- 150 is perfect if you want thinner, natural-looking hair that doesn’t look “wiggy”.
- 180 density is a lot more volume and typically appears to be longer than 150 density even given the same hair length.
- It’s recommended to get 180 density for 24″-30″ for a fuller hair unless you are going for natural volume.
- Higher the density, the heavier the unit is.
- Curly textures need less density to look full.
- To achieve a voluminous and thick look for straight and wavy texture, we recommend getting 180 density. The straighter the hair, the less body it has.
- Bigger head size and a taller person may need higher density to make their hair look full.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What is your wig’s density?
A: We offer 150 density, 180 density.
Q: How should I care for the wig?
A: Please see hair care page. Please know that blonde hair is high maintenance and may last shorter than virgin hair. Our blonde hair is bleached to lightest level of 613 with raw hair material.
|Wig Length|| |
16" 180 density, 16" 200 density, 20" 180 density, 20" 200 density
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.